Talk about all LOTR-related stuff here!

Moderators: Site Leaders, Middle-Earth Corner Staff, Middle-Earth Corner Leaders

Re: What Middle Earth race do you resemble?

Postby Floris » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 am

I'm taller. Teehee! :P :ferret:

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat.
Watch me kill your favourite cat.

You are a cow if you can read this...
Floris
Swooping is bad
Group: Gaming Corner Leaders

Location: On a flying rock that'll be destroyed by the same thing that made life possible there, in the middle

Postby Amroth » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am

I'm probaly a Rohirim. when i'm adolt I'm around the length of a Rohirim when I'm full grown. I've darkblond hair and blue eyes.

@Enigma: Are you 1,95. That's the lenght of a random Dúnedain.
Last edited by Amroth on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amroth
Orangist | Heel-Nederlander
Group: The Remnant

Postby Floris » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Then Í'd be giant. Nope, I can tell you he's not.

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat.
Watch me kill your favourite cat.

You are a cow if you can read this...
Floris
Swooping is bad
Group: Gaming Corner Leaders

Location: On a flying rock that'll be destroyed by the same thing that made life possible there, in the middle

say hello

Postby KinaShiplett » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am

Glad to meet every personone here.
Have a nice day.
KinaShiplett

The Historical past of Ray Ban Sunglasses and Eye Protection

Postby NereidaDubow » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:37 am

Sunglasses have normally played an integral role in the world of fashion, and for very good cause: stylish folks realize that wearing sunglasses creates a mysterious aura. Sure, lots of actors, like Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan and Mickey Rourke also put on them to shield their eyes in hopes of making them much less recognizable to the paparazzi or general public, but they will need to know that the sunglasses add appeal to their wardrobes.

Rock stars have made wearing Ray Ban sunglasses glamorous since the 1950s and are frequently observed wearing them although onstage or even for the duration of interviews-maybe they're trying to hide the effects of their hard-living lifestyles. Ultimately, athletes put on them to shield their eyes though performing in the harsh sun, but they clearly opt for probably the most fashionable types.

During the 1980s, RayBan was the coolest brand of sunglasses on the market; skateboarders and surfers made them well-liked. Having said that, within the past handful of years, the brand has had a resurgence along with a diverse array of folks can be seen wearing them.

The very best characteristic of sunglasses is the fact that the solutions are endless! New designs emerge each season, with retro styles resurfacing often too. Colors range from fundamentals like black and red to funky leopard patterns to polka dots. The price points are diverse at the same time, so any one can find a great pair of sunglasses to produce them stand out from the crowd!
NereidaDubow

Happy to meet you here

Postby ChristianeBallek » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am

I am here to say hello to each one.
Have a nice day.
ChristianeBallek

Previous
Forum Statistics